|Version 16 (modified by elmex, 6 years ago)|
WS4D-gSOAP is part of the Web Services for Devices (WS4D) initiative. WS4D brings Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web services technology to the application domains of industrial automation, home entertainment, automotive systems and telecommunication systems.
WS4D-gSOAP is a toolkit for developing Web services consumer and provider being conform to the “Devices Profile for Web Services” (DPWS) in C/C++. The toolkit is implemented as an extension to the well known gSOAP Web services toolkit. Developers can concentrate on the implementation of a device's functionality as WS4D-gSOAP supports code generation on service and device level.
See supported features for a more detailed feature description.
WS4D-gSOAP is free software available under GPL/LGPL license. All releases are listed on the download page.
- Anonymous read access to the project subversion repository under https://trac.e-technik.uni-rostock.de:1443/svn/ws4d-gsoap
- 2010-01-12: WS4D-gSOAP-Ubuntu-Appliance for easy development.
- 2009-09-28: OASIS DPWS 1.1 support in subversion repository
- 2009-03-29: New project site design.
- 2008-08-28: Release of WS4D-gSOAP 0.7. See release notes for more information.
See the roadmap for upcoming releases.
- Go to Documentation for documentation
- Go to FAQ for frequently asked questions
Submit an Enhancment/Bug?
- We are accepting patches! Please contact us at info[at]ws4d.org and add "WS4D-gSOAP" to the subject.